Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. Waking up in the mornings and realizing you still have an hour before getting up.
2. Lazing in bed. (I love being in bed.)
3. A warm sunny day; the kind with a nice cool wind to keep it from being just too hot.
4. Lazing beneath a tree in a field on a warm sunny day.
5. Sitting in the Toronto airport and watching the cubes and the bubbles in the water.
6. Getting something in the mail.
7. Feedback of any sort.
8. When I'm with someone who makes a good body pillow. (Which is almost as good as being in bed.)
9. Looking at something shiny in sunlight. (One of the reasons I love crystals & glass. Reasonably inexpensive and so sparkly. See my hair ornaments for details.)
10. Sitting around and being able to talk with and listen to friends.
Steph is at work and she's wearing contacts and she can't see. @.@;
On the upside, she has both her Sheridan and OCAS IDs. W00T.