1. Your LiveJournal name and what it means?
mirroredsakura: it references to a fanfic that I wrote, completed and lost. It struck me as being very 'me' because I'm a mimic at heart, and I've constantly been fascinated/afraid by/of mirrors.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being most accurate) how well does your journal represent who you actually are?
9.5/10 I try not to lie. I might be something of a compulsive liar but that's only in the case of some deep-seated embarassment and I attempt to avoid it. Usually by blurting out the truth immediately afterward, if it was a disdainful "do you eat your eggs with ketchup?" or something. *shrug* I don't lie all that much online. I don't think. Does truth-stretching count? o.O;
3. How much of your life do you post to LJ?
Mmm.... 75% I make posts about the highlights unless I forget, the bored/angsty moments (usually less angsty than I probably could, just 'cause I hate sounding pathetic), and the bouncy "OMG stuff happened to me but no one cares about them <3 <3 <3!" entries.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Clearly. I have more respect for people's feelings.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how interesting do you think your journal is to others?
o.O; Well I don't rake in dozens of comments a day (from my journal, at least, and especially not lately ;( which makes me sad) so I assume it's something around a 6.
6. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
Of course. I'm pushy like that.
7. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
About... 2% or so. I don't like f-locking. If there's going to be something I'm going to say to people, about people or whatnot, I'll say it to everyone else too who might care to read.
8. What is your favorite interest on LJ?
o.O; Er... popcorn with ketchup powder sprinkled liberally on top/through it? *is hungry, wants some, and wants to go see a movie*
9. How often do you post in communities and did you ever start your own?
I don't post often in communities, but I do comment somewhat regularly. And yes I have.
10. How often do you respond to/comment on other people's journals?
As often as possible. Especially now when I can at work. I don't know how well I'll be able to keep up while at school. Real life gets in the way and all. ^_^;
11. Do you prefer to write in your journal or read other people's journals?
There's certainly only so much I can write about. Reading then, I guess.
12.Have you ever had something mean said about you or been stalked,harassed, got into a flamewar on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
Yes to all four.
13. Have you ever banned somebody from your own journal?
o.O; Well I've... well, I can't really ban anyone from a public journal, can I? o.o;
14. Who are your 8 billion favorite LJ friends and why?
Why would I list them all? They're there because I like them, and I like ferreting out the specifics of their daily lives and enjoy their fandomy posts too. :3
15. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
'Cause I like them?
16. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
Yes. I like people. And I'm nosy. Hee.
17. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
o.O; Ahh... if they steal my artwork. Or something. mirrored_sakura being pretty much the only one I don't friend and don't plan to. I still think it's a troll journal, despite having a significant 0 number of recent posts. *shrug*
18. Is your "significant other" on LJ?
...This require counting. -_-
19. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?
Yes. Nem and Sel being two of the ones that I can think of immediately off the top of my head. ^_^;
I need to do a little friends cleanup. Or something. Maybe new icons. I don't know if I want a Sponsored+ account though as it's ugly. Maybe a paid? I would like paid.