20,879 / 50,000
To put into perspective just how little I've been working on NaNo. >.>;
WTF is wrong with you? I know you've never been skinny, but when exactly did you turn into a cow? Honestly, I'd like to think I have a pretty decent sense of when I look amazing, good, okay, bad and digusting so this really takes whatever cake I haven't been getting. And honestly? I don't eat that much. o.O; Especially since I started living home again and far far away from all the potatoes. And I don't eat often during the day, and I don't drink or do drugs or eat a lot of junk food. And I jog, which is the most tedious form of exercise in the world but here I thought it was supposed to work. I don't need to be as skinny as a rail, but I want to look decent in and out of my clothes again. x_X; No one looks all that good at 5'4" and 180lbs. Oh I'm sorry, 181.
Also, body, why are you late again? I don't have to take the damned pills every month now, do I? Yes, fertility's a bitch, but this nothing-at-all inbetween junk is making me twitchy wanting to know what's going on.
Last but not least... HAIR. *wails* What's wrong with you? I've been having problems with you for the past year or so, but you are not supposed to come out in clumps. I love you so, don't do this to me! And you've started to tangle. You never get tangled or knotted or whatever. What's going on??? Stop now! D:
A little bit of love, 'cause you're still me all said and done,
It is going okay. Not spectacular, but I've never been spectacular. Got an 88 on my Computer Applications exam though. That made me sad, and dropped me from a 95 to a 90. Boo. I've got everything riding on my Accounting test week after next. Well, in Accounting, I mean. :\ It's still a failing mark right now. As is Marketing, but provided my presentation isn't as shoddy as I had nightmares of it being (except not really, because I've had weirder things to dream of lately), I should do okay in it and in HR. Japan is a given (....unless something went terribly wrong with my presentation and my teacher just isn't a fan of the crossdressing) and Computer Applications is plenty good. If I stop going now, I'd still get a 78. Not bad. But merrr, Accounting.
Did the next part of the lolita set. I really liked playing around with Aeris and Cloud's costumes to make them new and kind of the same. So yes, when colored, this will be that pretty dress of his from Wall Market.
Aeris: <3 <3 <3 It has CHOCOBOS!
Steph: I know, right? *beams* I managed it without making them look stupid! *dances*
Aeris: :3 I think you should make him wear bloomers.
Cloud: ...What the hell are bloomers? Aren't those socks bad enough?
Steph: They're like poofy pants beneath your skirts.
Aeris: It's proper, and she's already drawn your skirt way too short anyway.
Cloud: *stares at the half-sketch Steph's already done* Right. No. Give me the socks, I'm not wearing those.
Aeris: *perks up* How about lacy underwear?
And there you have it.
After all that, I still had the window open from hunting for good sock images, and went sock-hunting for socks for Nem's present because it's fun. So I thought I might do this too, even though I don't ever really expect presents for myself. ;p I tend to enjoy giving more. Which is weird, selfish consumer whore. Anyway:
- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love a Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
1. Cat ears. Yes, I'm a freak, yes I'm lame, but I really do love them!
2. A shiny tablet of my own so that I don't keep on aggravating my father by using his. ._.;
3. To see everyone during the holidays. I miss there being people around me. I never even got to see Mari when she came back home for a visit. D: So yes; Sarah and Laura and Caelin and Flounder and Leo and Cherry and Dan and Ronsen and Jess and Sarah and Steve and Nelson and Paul and Suki and Jonathon and Sibyl and Sibley.
4. A new boy. One who's main strategy for trying to woo me is not bragging about his culinary skills and all-around pissing the hell out of me.
5. Dirge of Cerberus. I don't care if other people say it's shit. I want it.
6. A pretty hydexhyde icon.
7. A new LJ layout that actually shows up in my entries/friends page like all the other shiny layouts I've been seeing lately.
8. Something sparkly.
9. A new laptop mouse 'cause mine's apparently been dropped three too many times.... ._.;
10. Fic about chocobos. Yes, that's right. Chocobos.
That was harder than I thought it'd be. Shows how much of me is all impulse buyer, huh? ^^;