Books & Manga
1. "The Autobiography of Henry VIII: With Notes by His Fool, Will Somers" by Margaret George
2. "Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles" by Margaret George
3. "Helen of Troy" by Margaret George
4. Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series: Guilty Pleasures,
5. Laurell K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry series:
6. "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman
7. The Alanna series by Tamora Pierce.
8. Anything by Roald Dahl besides Matilda and The Twits.
9. Anything by Robert Munsch.
10. Kaikan (Sensual) Phrase by Shinjo Mayu vol. 13+. And anything else either she or others like her have done. Smut that's not disgusting and... drippy. Scanlations are the kickass.)
11. A doujinshi series called Neo Delusion. The one time I see it resurface, it's bought near minutes later and I angsted because I want so much. Scans anyone?
12. Loveless manga.
13. FFVII doujin scans.
Clothes & Accessories
1. A Clara dress in black poplin. ($90)
2. A Maid dress in black poplin with white lace. ($86)
2. A Wonderland skirt in black poplin with white lace. ($49)
3. An Eyelet blouse in black poplin with white lace and white poplin with white lace. ($46 each)
4. A custom Venice Heart Apron in white poplin with the sleeves and back ties of the Heart Apron. (~$38?)
6. A Venice Alice Bow Headband in black with white lace. ($15)
7. A Romance Blouse in white poplin with white lace. ($49)
Fan+Friend Also free custom sizing, might go the Retroscope Fashions route for some of them because of their higher standards + lower shipping though.
7. An Embellished-vest pirate jacket in dark red. ($124)
8. A Silk shirt with long cravat in white. ($49.99)
9. A bustle tiered skirt in black. ($54.99)
11. A Low waist fluffy pannier in white. ($29.99)
12. A Blue Alice costume. ($44.99)
13. A Velvet hood cape ($25.99) Electrique Boutique because I can't seem to find it on any other site so far.
Sock Dreams Free shipping only to US, sigh, but shipping to Canada is cheap! ^_^!
14. O Basics in black, plum, and white. ($6 each)
15. O Woolies in magenta. ($10)
16. O Chevrons with Black Details in grey/black. ($10)
18. Christiana pinstripe luxury tights in tall. ($20)
19. Sheer vertical stripes with lace. ($9)
20. Opaque stockings with ruffle and bow in plus white. ($10)
21. Knee highs with bow backseams. ($6)
22. Crinoline skirt with lace trim in white and pink. ($18 each)
23. Polka dot tights. ($9)
24. Music Legs striped tights in purple/black. ($7)
25. K. Bell footless tights in black. ($12)
26. Bamboo tights in dark beige large. ($35)
28. 3D Nail art nails like from Angelic Rose.
29. Jewelry. From Decarabia, or Annie Antique. (Especially Annie Antique. They don't ship outside Japan.)
30. Anything sparkly or has little bells or is just plain pretty or cute. I like stuff.
31. A maid katyusya. Er... one of those lace maid headdress things. I've never found a nice one and I've never found one less than $60. For a headband. o.O;;
32. Rocking horse shoes. I don't particularly care if they're the authentic Vivienne Westwood ones (mostly because the idea of $400 custom-made shoes still strikes me as O.O!!-worthy) but I think they're really, really cute and have wanted a pair for years. Besides, $60 shoes sound much, much better, imo.)
32. The XKCD Useless shirt in Women's Babydoll XL if it exists, L if it doesn't. ($19)
33. The Jenova's Witnesses shirt from VGCats in XL. ($20.95CAD)
34. The Chocobo Inbreeder shirt from VGCats in XL. ($20.95CAD)
36. An Emilie Autumn Silk Choker in Heart necklace. ($50)
57. A Baby the Stars Shine Bright bunny bag: either this one (¥9,345) or this one (¥6,195) in white.
58. A Kitten Maid costume. ($85 CAD)
59. A Puimond Long Overbust corset. ($470-$635)
60. A pair of Victoria's Secret high lace-up boots in brown. ($149)
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest and Collector's Edition for GCN.
2. Shadow of the Colossus for PS2.
3. God of War I, II, and III for PS2.
4. Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, and Shadow Hearts: From the New World for PS2.
5. Vagrant Story for PS.
6. Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga I and II for PS2.
7. Itadaki Street Special for PS2. It's Japan only but perhaps I might find an emulator someday?
8. Final Fantasy IX for PS.
9. Final Fantasy Tactics for GBA.
10. Xenosaga II and III for PS2.
11. The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker for GCN.
12. The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap for GBA.
13. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for GCN.
16. God Hand for PS2.
17. Super Smash Bros. Melee for GCN.
18. Tales of the Abyss for PS2.
19. Tales of Symphonia for GCN.
20. American McGee's Alice for PC.
Music & Other Miscellaneous Eargasms
1. Nightwish CDs.
2. Within Temptation CDs.
3. Epica Mp3s.
4. Kamelot Mp3s.
5. Heather Dale CDs. (MP3s of her stuff work too! I'm always looking for more!)
6. Puscifer, A Perfect Circle and Tool Mp3s. (in that order of favoritism, Maynard's voice is such uuungh<3).
7. BL dramas involving Toshiyuki Morikawa and Takahiro Sakurai. Because those two are just ohfuckmenowsexy. Seperate is good. Together is better.
8. BL dramas for stuff by Ayano Yamane.
10. Andrew Bird Mp3s.
11. Elliot Smith Mp3s.
12. My Latest Novel Mp3s.
13. Flight of the Conchords anything.
14. Low Mp3s.
15. ANYTHING. I love music. Link me, send me, I'll love you lots and forever. Especially since I'm probably missing several more bands on this list.
1. Anything on my DevArt wishlist.
2. The Online Communities poster from XKCD. ($14)
Toys and Figurines
1. Anything KOS-MOS except for the Mon-Sieur one. Because I love her and think she's the hottest android since 17 and 18--yes, DBZ geek is me.
2. The Tifa, Vincent,
3. Hell. Anything FFVII.
4. Cute plushies. Usually of animal things, not so much of people.
5. Anything Stitch from Disney's Lilo and Stitch.
6. Bento erasers. You know. The little erasers in the shape of foodstuffs.
7. Mini foods. I don't know what their actual name is. They're just miniature foods and dishes and sometimes furniture. I love them.
8. Jack Skellington! :D
9. Sailor Moon gashopon? :3
10. The Leo Leonardo Plushie from VGCats. ($15.95CAD)
1. Supernatural box set seasons 1 & 2.
2. Buffy box set (not the thin packs) seasons 4 - 7.
3. Tru Calling seasons 1 & 2.
5. Angel box set seasons 1 - 5.
That's it for now. I assume it'll be one of those never-ending things, but at least I have a start. I hope no one who actually read through all of that now thinks worse of me. I'm a little selfish, a little greedy, and I can be a terrible consumer whore, but never really in practice. I love giving as much as I like hoarding, slap hands and cross palms. ^^ A lot of the stuff on here's been on a Someday...! list for years now, and I'm sure will be on it for years more. ^^ I... just really like making lists. Categorized lists. Of stuff.