1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
It depends on what exactly you mean by 'betrayal'. Some things I can forgive. Others take longer. Others I might never. Problem is, you don't know how you'll react until the thing actually happens, so how is anyone to know, leastwise myself?
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To be able to succeed despite all the things I've failed. Can't be happy unless you're happy with yourself, right?
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Not too big, not too small. I don't have a lot of family and friends to fill up the pews with, but I'd be sad if those that I do have couldn't be there. A little western church ceremony would be nice, and then come the banquet I'd break out the Asian. :3 Dude, how on earth would I look in a kei po? Haha!
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Right this moment? No, a lot of things have evened out a little and I could fare well if everything goes according to plan. The only problem is, things never go according to plan. I suppose that's when I'll start really worrying.
5. What's your ideal lover like?
Someone who realizes that Steph is not a penis receptacle and hey wait, she's not done yet.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone. Loving doesn't give guarantees, but being loves lets you pretend.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
To do what? Relationship? Sex? Marriage? Kids? I think there's a time limit on all those things. I've a grace period as good as any girl's, but I will give up if kept waiting too long. I can be a romantic, but I don't think it's a bad thing to look out for myself as well.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
If they're happy? Move on. I'm selfish, but I'd like to think not destructively so.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Oh everyday little things. We argue. We get disappointed. We accidentally bludgeon the other with heavy objects. It happens.
10. How do you want to live your life?
11. Is being tagged fun?
Aww someone out there loves me. *tear*
12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Old. o.o;; Hopefully settled down. Hopefully graduated and fully employed. Maaaaybe a kid.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Friends and family. There is no currently. They're always important.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think she's one of the sweetest girls around, and is always mass amounts of fun to talk with. She can be a little self-centered, but rarely in a bad way, and she gives her all 100% in pretty much everything she does, which, to me, is way impressive.
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Depends who I'd be married to. Money isn't everything, but neither is a man, never mind what my grandmother likes to tell me sometimes.
16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Flail around for my glasses. Snuggle back into my blanket for just... one... more... minute... zzzzzz...
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
I try my best.
18. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Whoever likes me back? First? Timing is everything, I guess. And if I can't be decisive and coin-flippy, it'll be very much left to them. If they liked me. That might be helpful.
19. What type of friends do you like?
Those that are good to be around, that I can talk with and that I can laugh with. I don't mind weathering the bad times on my own with a very choice few, but I couldn't spend the good times without anyone.
20. What type of friends do you dislike?
Mmmm... condescending ones.
I tag... miya_fangirl! I miss you!