Tagged by tookumade, who am I to resist? ^-^
"Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs."
I won't be coherent. Too early in the morning. (Yes, early being at about 10 in the morning. =_=;;)
1) Singing. Not necessarily loud, not necessarily on-tune or of a song I like. Just a melody going in my head is enough to calm me down, usually.
2) Sleeping? >.>;; Well it's true. What cuts down stress better than true oblivion? *twirls*
3) Downloading. I'm an addict. It's a bad thing. Nor is it severe, but I sure do like downloading everything I can and knowing that they're going instead of actually watching them when they're finished! ^^;;
4) Receiving comments. I am SUCH a DORK. But I do! I sign into my email and go wheee~ people commented! Or something! ^^;;
5) ...*shrug* I can't think. I lead a normal, quiet life when away from real life. One that involves fanfic, music, pretty boys and suggestive situations. Oh and the occasional fangirly explosion. Which translates to dancing. But that's not going to be gone into in-depth because Steph can't dance for shit. ;p
Good enough! I tag...
2) aylengyr (I would like to point out that I got your name NEARLY right upon first try. "aylenger" Pretty good for me. ^-^)
Hurrah for random clicking. Hurrah for my clicking fen and aylengry both one after the other. I rock.
And I have another L'Arc photobook coming to me. Why do I like photobooks? Because I sure don't like trusting Ebay-ers and their CDs/DVDs. Although that Gackt Platinum Box II looks pretty sexy... >.< GAH STEPH SPENDING MONEY BAD!! RAIN-CHAN AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR IS WORSE! @.@!