1. Who did you last get angry with?
2. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Have done it too many times to count.
4. How about of the same sex?
....Does all this make me a hellion? ^^;;;
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
6. What is your pet peeve?
Steph has her inner elitist. That's just the way she is. ^^;;
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Despite how hard I try, I'm really forgiving. Comes of being really forgetful I guess?
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you have not done in a long time?
Pray, I think. o.O;;
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
I think I woke up at 1 in the afternoon once a summer or two ago. Sleeping in late usually gives me a headache. I'm a bit pathetic that way. ;p
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Steph: It's not mine.
Vicki: Steph, it's CLEARLY still attached to your hand.
Steph: ...Well fuck.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
I've possibly started, then dozed off into an unconscious state. So... no.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
A few days ago. Damned Great Wall brochures never did mention the hellish, uneven steps it takes it climb it. Oh god my legs my legs my legsssss...
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I don't have an alarm clock here. I have the sun shining its deadly lasers of golden doom into my eyes. It's enough.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Uh... water? (It's free damn it. Any price is overpriced.)
2. Meat eaters:
3. Do you eat the skin of off chicken?
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
o.O;; I'm the kind of girl who goes to McDonald's, stands in front of Jenny Craig, and scarf all those disgusting French Fries down just to watch the snooty ladies inside stare with bulging eyes at me salivating over the window. (True story, btw) Do you think I'd dare go in?
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
I've been living for almost a month in China. If I didn't before, I do now. I'm fat. :( Bah, Asian mentality.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
:( No sour? Then... salty...?
7. Have you ever looked at a small house, pet or child and thought, lunch?
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
o.O;; Er... none?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
I have no idea? :S
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
I find myself staring through the chest of other girls sometimes. Because I'm sure not concentrating on other people's breasts, but I obviously don't pay attention to what direction I appear to be looking at when I'm daydreaming. o.O;;
4. Have you "done it"?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
...Yes. Guuuuuh, no more no more no more. Awkwardness at its worse. Especially when you don't speak the language and he was like... 12. *shudders*
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own?
I will own one before the next month's out. For now, I've the grand total of... zip. Nada.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
HMV Hong Kong.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Asia Live. All of it. For now. There are other things to contemplate. ^^
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Rich. Fame is a general accompaniment if you work hard enough for it.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Boring usually means more chances of slacking off. I'm so there.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
That's a silly question. I always have better things to spend my money on. Of course I have.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Near 2000 on the laptop. Up over a million on the desktop. Or more.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
Since Rainchan brought on the rush of nostalgia, I guess the only thing I can think of now is the Otakon smuggling act? :S I scaled 3/7 of the Great Wall?
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Hooking Waterloo, I guess?
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
To compose, I guess.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Depends. A lot of the time, yes. :(
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Yes. All bow before the greatness of Steph, she has trounced the 12-year-olds in the... spelling match.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
1. What item (or person) of your friends' would you most want to have for your own?
The first two Miyavi albums, right now. The ENTIRE L'Arc discography at other times. Tickets to Asia Live. The list goes on.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
...Megumi? (*is tired, can't think of much else when Hyde is licking his lips at me >.<;;;*)
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
*whines* It was in 8th grade and I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with another boy and it was really really sad because omg he was GAY and... yeah. Young!Steph was a bit silly. o.O;;
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
...Wit? Confidence? Superior intelligence? o.O;;;
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
...Because I like spending my time making up silly questions for silly memes when I could be doing other things. x_X;;
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Greed. Gimmee. All. Wantsssss.
Yes, that's all. *goes off to bed* =_=;;
P.S. If I randomly disappeared on you whilst I was talking to you on MSN and you were on the verge of confessing your eternal love for me, I'm sorry. Blame the hotel's internet access, it REALLY doesn't like MSN. Keeps kicking me off, not letting me sign on... I can't sign onto Pieces either, even though my cookies are working fine and everything. o.O;; Who wants to tell me how the realm of that section of fandom is doing? ^^;;